- MOVE more in your workout. Too often do I see people sitting around on gym equipment or walking from machine to machine with little effort. Get in the gym and make the most of your time! Sitting is something people get way too much of and nobody needs to sit more. Stay active the whole workout or at the very least don't sit down.
- Avocado is a great thing to add into your diet. Jammed packed with nutrients and antioxidants and is full of healthy fats.
- Varying the speed in which you lift can help you build muscle and lose body fat. Changing the speed, or tempo, is a great way to change the stimulus to the muscles to break plateaus and shed some body fat.
- Shuffle exercises in and out of your program. If you do deadlifts at least 1x a week for 3-4 weeks in a row then take a couple weeks and move away from deadlifts and change it up. Simply moving from a traditional deadlift to a single leg deadlift for a couple of weeks can work too.
- COMMIT TO YOU! Take the journey for you and only you. When it becomes important to you you will do whatever it takes to accomplish your goals.
- 3 simple concepts if you are trying to drop body fat
B) GREAT NUTRITION
C) FAST PACED FULL BODY WORKOUTS