1) Eat a protein based breakfast-You will eat less throughout the day and burn more calories. If your goal is weight gain than simply eat more at this time.
2) Drink green tea daily-activates your metabolism and has been shown to inhibit bad bacteria.
3) Eat multiple meals-Take your waking hours ( time you are up ) and divide it by 3 to give you a rough estimate on about how many meals you should have a day. Up 15 hours, then have 5 meals. Think to eat more often and smaller portions.
4) Minimal alcohol-yes enjoy yourself but keep it to a small amount and not too often. Alcohol slows down the fat burning process and can lead to access belly fat.
5) No calorie counting-Just keep things simple
- VEGGIES AND LEAN PROTEIN AT EACH MEAL
- AVOID CARBS AND SUGARS ( post workout is exception )
- DRINK TONS OF WATER
6) Rid yourself of stress-Stress can hurt your mood, workouts and life period. Life cant be spent worrying about everything so let things go and stay focused on important things. Next time you get stressed go listen to music, run or hit the weights.
7) Workout-this is obvious.
8) Get rest-sleep = recovery which = a better you.