- You don't want to worry about total calories or how many calories from fat you are burning, but instead about boosting 24 hour energy expenditure and increasing metabolism
- Carbs- Good in the AM, pre/post workout periods
- Move more! You might be working out hard in the gym but what are you doing outside the gym? 5 Hours of gym time leaves 163 hours left in the week. That is the time that will decide your fate in terms of getting results or not.
- Order of importance- 1) Cut out sugars/starches and eat more veggies! You cant out train a bad diet as they say. 2) Exercise and exercise with intensity and a purpose!
- Be committed! Those hips, that butt and gut didn't get the way it is overnight and you wont lose it overnight either!
- There is a thing called volumetrics. The principal is to get full on lower calorie foods. What does this mean to you? Eat lots of green leafy veggies and proteins!
- Some people say a cheat day is fine, I think a cheat meal is better. 90% clean and 10% not is a great thing to follow. But look at yourself as an individual and see what works for you.
- Lifting heavy weights on a fat loss program needs to happen. You need to keep muscle mass if you want the best metabolic burning engine you can get. Guys have no issue here, but ladies make sure it gets done. Lifting heavy doesn't need to be every week but it should be cycled into your program.
- Some other great options are any of my H4 fat burner workouts which you can search on here or my PHA format post.
Get Hot, Get Fit-