Wednesday, June 22, 2011
6 Reasons you are not hitting your goals
1. All talk and no do-Quit talking about how you cant hit your goals and use that energy to come up with solutions so you can! Take action!
2. You procrastinate-Stop putting things off! If you want to get into shape then do it! Not tomorrow, not next week, not next month but today!
3. Step outside your cave-Try new workouts, exercises, read new material and even workout with new people. You will be amazed at what a change like this will do for you.
4. You give up too quick-Nothing is going to happen over night so don't put unattainable goals on yourself. There will always be obstacles to every goal so you must accept this and keep pushing forward!
5. Fear of the unknown-Maybe right now you are sitting around trying to get yourself up and hit the gym but instead you stay were you are and do nothing. Fear has come over you and thus paralyzing you to make that first step. You are scared how hard it might be and how you are going to deal with possible success and failure. You are in control of your life! Fear cant hold you back!
6. Getting off focus-Instead of focusing on your goals you start letting your mind wonder and you lose sight of the prize. Stay on the path to what you are going for and avoid letting things stray you of course.