- To gain muscle you need to start spending more on your grocery bill. You need to be eating more than you currently are if you want to get bigger than you are today.
- It is better to focus on bulking up first then leaning down second. Most guys want to pack on muscle but also want to keep the 8 pack at the same time. If you try to do this you will not accomplish either. Get the muscular size you want then you can get cut.
- Tri-set for the biceps to use-
A2) EZ bar reverse curl-10 reps
A3) Incline dumbbell curls-15 reps ( both arms at the same time
- To lose fat it is crucial that you decrease your stress levels to minimize cortisol levels. It has been shown that high cortisol levels leads to fat gain especially around the mid section.
- Cereal is not a good breakfast. Get protein! Eggs, protein shakes, turkey or chicken sausage.
- To create a change just make one simple small change. When you look at your current routine just make one tiny change and watch yourself get better. People think they need to scrap their whole program and start all over which is not the case always.
Avoid frutose syrup it is the most fattening thing we know.
- Can you do this? 1 pushup, hold for 2 seconds at the top, then do 2 pushups holding for 2 seconds at the top after your second rep, then 3 pushups and hold for 2 seconds after the 3rd rep....continue this and get to 10 reps. If you can do this then try to reverse the order and start with 10 reps and finish with 1. If you master that then start trying to hold the 2 seconds at the bottom and not the top.