- When deadlifting think about pushing your butt back into a wall about an inch behind you.
- For women looking to drop body fat I think it works really well to incorporate a heavy week of lifting. Generally I like to cycle in 1 week of heavy lifting and then fall off of that back into moderate to light loads. Look to place the heavy lifting weeks in every 3-4 weeks or so.
- Unconventional split for building muscle mass
Day 2-Lower body
Day 3-Back and Triceps
Day 5-Repeat day 1
Day 6- Repeat day 3
** Or take more time off and have Day 4 be an off day and do legs on Day 5 and then repeat the workout starting day 6 or 7
- Stick to a program for a solid month before judging if you like it or if it has been successful for you or not
- When it comes to fat loss exercise intensity is key, not duration. Watch heavy people on the treadmills at your gym and then come back a year later, I bet they are all still fat.
- I like doing compound sets of the same muscle group with a wide range of reps for hypertrophy training, Example would be
Standing EZ bar curl-moderate weight 12 reps