TO LOSE BODY FAT
1. Use multi-joint exercises- Such as squats, lunges, deadlifts, presses, rows and Olympic lifts.
2. Use short rest periods- 0-60 seconds depending on your fitness level. By keeping rest low you will trigger a higher growth hormone response which will help you get lean.
3. Be intense- You must have intensity in your workouts to maximize fat loss
4. Prioritize the anaerobic training system- Weights and sprints.
5. Use a hypertrophy style protocol most of the time - 8-12 reps, moderate loads and 3 or more. But also vary the rep ranges every so often.
6. Use time under tension-Adding a slow count while performing the lift will burn more calories and increase EPOC which will aid in fat loss.
7. Do sprint intervals over steady state cardio
8. Rest- Give your body time to recover and allow it to adapt and lose fat.
9.Get a good nights sleep