Monday, September 24, 2012
5 Things that will keep you from making progress
1) Being Inconsistent- This is the number 1,2,3 and maybe even 4 most important thing! You must be eating great and working out great consistently to get the results you want period.
2) Having unrealistic goals- You need to be honest with yourself and set goals that you can reach. Losing 20lbs in 2 weeks is just not going to happen. Losing 20 lbs in 6-8 weeks instead would be a very solid goal.
3) Letting things derail you off track-You will get stressed in life, you with have problems at work and at home but don't let all of these external factors knock you off of your track to success. Make you time and you will benefit.
4) Making too many changes too often to your program-Make yourself a plan and execute it. Bouncing around from program to program or from diet to diet will only lead to failure. Pick a plan and let it unfold.
5) Listening to the wrong people-Make this your goal and your objective and don't let anyone else keep you from succeeding. People will be jealous, ignore them. People will try to tempt you to sway away from your healthy eating ways, don't and instead stay strong!